03 July, 2008

It's been awhile...

Sorry, blog. Camp is working out just fine, with the usual minor irritants and the major fun. Nights and evenings off with friends are what keeps me going, as well as campfires at night when I finally get to sit down and knit. The kids this session are pretty much fine. A lot of my old faves are back to work as SITs (which is nuts) and it's great to hear their memories of being a kid here. I'm just a little down these days because we had a tragedy in the community (a very special baby died), and the Bong Tree is, as usual, a major time suck (one of the busiest places at camp, and the kids love it, so it's worth it). I'm just up there allllll day long.

More soon! Tomorrow is our big USA celebration, and we're all prepping for that. So! Gotta go prep the Treasure Boxes for afternoon classes. More soon. I have written, I just haven't uploded.

3 comments:

MaryAnne said...

We miss you! Glad to hear you're having fun.

Melanie said...

Sounds like a good time except for the sad event:(. I'm working on a scarf...first knitting project. Also joined Ravelry. It's addictive. Enjoy the rest of camp!

Eileen said...

Glad to hear you're enjoying camp. Meg and I miss our favorite knitting buddy! We have a lot of FOs to show you when you get back to the 'burg.

I'm on Flickr a lot.

Jessica K.. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr