29 April, 2010

90 minutes of cardio later...



Okay. I sweated through Parks & Recreation, the Office, and 30 Rock. 60 minutes on the elliptical, 30 on the bike. Kept my heart rate in the green zone. Because I had a microderm appointment today, my face felt like it was sweating Sriratcha sauce. I drank a liter of water while I was at it.

Maybe tomorrow I can avoid the drama and just walk away from the treats. Seriously, why put myself (and any blog readers I have left) through that nonsense? It's a heck of a lot easier, I imagine, to type "great day today! had willpower. worked out. going to bed now."

At least that last part is true. And I have a session with my trainer in 11 hours. Good night!

1 comment:

Christopher Michel said...

Booya, Jessica!

Congratulations on breaking the cycle (cycling to break it?). You really do have an immense amount of willpower. And it shows — you look great.

And I’m inspired. I want to start exercising so I could do something approaching 90 minutes of exercise without keeling over. I’m a long way from it, but I’d like to be there, too. You must feel great.

Anyway, can’t wait to see you guys in a couple weeks, and wanted to let you know that I’m still reading, and I’m really amazed.

I'm on Flickr a lot.

Jessica K.. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr