04 November, 2007

How does he do it?


I've been living in Williamsburg for about 3 months now. And I've made a handful of friends, nice ones, and I'm glad to know them. I go out sometimes; I know a few fun places to be. My step-brother has been living in Madison for the same amount of time but is apparently rocking the world apart with his fast-acting, high-quality social skills and good taste (which might have something to do with the cool factor of Madison compared to, let's say, Williamsburg). Read about his amazing new life here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica! I found your blog through the Knitting Blogs webring. Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed reading about your adventures in Vietnam. I look forward to visiting there myself someday.

Chris said...

YAY! yeah, people here are pretty awesome and friendly. the only people i've made really good friends with so far are library people and friends of my new roommate, so it's a bit of a fish in a barrel thing. very warm people up here despite the cold weather that goes on...

I'm on Flickr a lot.

Jessica K.. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr