24 January, 2008

Little updates

I've lost 10 pounds! Only (mumblemumble) more to go. My step-bro Jordan moved to the UK last weekend. Kenny is rocking out in his struggle against the ever-growing pile of law school work. Things at work are tough, but honest. I'm still enjoying my winter break between grad school semesters. I am going to work 5 weeks of summer camp this year. It looks like the Ukraine folk singing workshop that I am enrolled for might be canceled due to too few participants signing up. In April, for my birthday week, I shall not only go to the Folk School for a basketry class, but also join my dear old Dad and his troupe of eighth grade band kids at Busch Gardens (my 1st time).

What else...? I got a new cell phone! It is tremendously advanced. Thanks, Gogi. Anyone wanna call me?

1 comment:

Christopher Michel said...

you are totally welcome Jess. I'm going to send your sig/oth one as soon as I can get to a post office during regular hours.

I'm on Flickr a lot.

Jessica K.. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr