04 December, 2009

It's growing... it's groooowinnnng!

Inch by freaking inch, it grows. Behold: my English Paper Piecing project.



Only scraps from the quilting classes used... well, until last week when I was in Brooklyn and it was raining and I stumbled into fibernotion and their charm packs got the best of me. So, only a little money has been spent on this project. The goal: adult-sized quilt. The laptop: included for scale.

[Speaking of scale, I'm really pleased that I only came away from Thanksgiving with about 2.5 pounds added to my frame, considering I ate almost that much bacon and chocolate. It seems to be solely in my midsection, unfortunately. Bring on the moderation! And the salads! And the dancing!]

No comments:

I'm on Flickr a lot.

Jessica K.. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr