11 December, 2009

Too sleepy for words. How 'bout some pictures?

Here are some things I made this week. First, a series of small snowflakes, all under 3" across:
IMGP0733
IMGP0738
IMGP0736
IMGP0735
IMGP0732

Then, some medium-sized snowflakes, about 6" across:
IMGP0744
IMGP0746

And then I made some complicated masterpieces. Which for some reason, I kept trying to rush through. This was such a stressful week and I was just coming out of the weekend class which is nothing but rushrushrush, so my soldering is sucky and my cutting is just off enough to make problems. Even so, I love them:
IMGP0720
(actually, this one wasn't complicated.)

IMGP0723
(This is my absolute favorite piece! I love it. Love it love it love it.)

IMGP0727

And then, of course, some jewelry.
IMGP0715
IMGP0716

The little snowflakes plus the earrings and pendant will be for sale in my Etsy shop tomorrow!

No comments:

I'm on Flickr a lot.

Jessica K.. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr