After work today I'm going to drive a rented car (ours is a rusty block of gasoline-scented swiss cheese) to Charlotte for the three-day weekend. (Thanks, Colombus!)
While I'm enjoying the sanctity of a large, calm house, I plan to:
1. Sort through a few boxes of papers
2. Search for my passport and SS card
3. Knit a LOT while enjoying the big glowing screen
4. Go for a jog (or two, heck)
5. Celebrate my all parents' birthdays (a few belatedly, one early)
6. Learn to make spicy shrimp 'n grits with goat cheese (this is a random goal, but a goal nonetheless)
8. Knit more.
9. Visit the local yarn shops, look for Noro Silk Garden on sale.
10. Try not to give away any clues re: Xmas knitting projects.