29 October, 2007

What a zombie-like weekend...

Brains...

All weekend was spent writing papers, for both myself and Kenny. We awarded ourselves two fantastic respites: the step show at W&M on Saturday night, and dinner at one of my coworkers/new friends' house (Holly & Timmons). It turns out that being fed a beautiful, healthy meal with the company of two awesome adults and their 4 & 12 year olds followed by wine by the fireplace and stories of travel was all we needed to feel like... well, like total slackers. But! We set the alarm for extra early this morning and kept typing away.

And now I am at school, to which I had to drive due to carrying a laptop, a pile of books, a guitar, and my usual school stuff (bag, sneakers, lunch, Nalgene). Oh well. It's sunny again, so tomorrow I'll definitely be biking it.

Back to work...

No comments:

I'm on Flickr a lot.

Jessica K.. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr