17 February, 2009

And love, true love...

...will follow you, forever:
DSC06971
I have a new favorite sweater.

More deets to come; I'm pooped and infatuated. I knit this thing like a woman with a hunger that only wool could satisfy. Now I just want to lay around and gaze down at myself. A few arty shots before I drift away:

DSC06969
The back- my 1st successful raising of the back of the neck via short rows.

DSC06978
The incredible flatteringness of it all: slim sleeves, baggy body, almost-too-long length, sort of padded shoulders. All seems to hide/accentuate all the right lines.

DSC06977
Duplicate stitch; help me tie it all together, now.

DSC06979
Zzzzz....

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Jessica, I love your blog! All your projects amaze me. And you are BEAUTIFUL. I hope you're doing well!

The A.D.D. Knitter said...

Wow--this is amazing! It fits you perfectly:)

Courses and Wales said...

Your sweater looks amazing! Great job! It looks so comfortable and "weekend worthy".

(Not-So) Cynical Gal said...

Gorgeous work!! I'm so impressed.

that chick said...

that's gorgeous. good work! now post some pics and details from your rainbow socks, please.

I'm on Flickr a lot.

Jessica K.. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr