21 September, 2009

My thoughts/name exactly


The other Jessica Kaufman's wedding favors, from Fig and Plum blog

So, it recently came to my attention that the creator of one of the first crafty blogs I started reading, years ago, Fig and Plum, not only has my exact same first and last name, spelling and all, but is also a fantastic writer and doer of cool things. She recently got married, and if you're at all interested in DIY weddings, or craftiness in general, or weddings in general, go read this recent post of hers. I just found myself nodding and saying "uh huh!" out loud. Plus, HOW MUCH WOULD YOU LOVE ONE OF THOSE BAGS? Sorry, wedding-goers, I am not making those. I'll make... um... something else cool.

No comments:

I'm on Flickr a lot.

Jessica K.. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr