20 January, 2010

This Blog is Overdue


13 days since my last post? Seriously? What the heck am I doing with my time, anyway? You know, besides taking a class each week and hosting in the spare seconds and planning a wedding on top of that... oh, whatever, you know I'm not really that busy. It just feels that way sometimes. Also, I've been going to bed earlier these days and thusly my blogging has slowed.

I have dance practice in 15 minutes, so this is a quicky teaser:

Visiting a local alpaca farm;

Trying my hand at "hoochy mama" quilting-- don't ask, I'll explain soon;

And painting new apartments/sampling champagnes (can this be filed under wedding research?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sipping champange is definitely considered research, just like cake tasting is research.

I'm on Flickr a lot.

Jessica K.. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr