29 March, 2009

The best laid plans

Things I Will Do Once I'm Done With Grad School: EDITED TO ADD STUFF; I AM IN HIGH-STRESS PAPER-DUE MODE:

1. Make a quilt out of all the old show shirts and camp shirts that I've been saving for over a decade.
2. Buy a sewing machine and a serger.
3. Start a project that involves using up all my sock yarn leftovers.
4. Knit a stranded sweater that involves a steek.
5. Go through my inherited tin of buttons and make magnets out of the singles.
6. Get my esthetician's license (this one's a maybe).
7. Get a small house with a dog and a porch and a sunroom and trails in the woods out back. (This one's far, far off in the future).
**8. Strip, sand, and refinish my dresser that my grandpa made
**9. take pictures of old pictures and post them on Facebook
**10. finally post my glass beads on Etsy

Enough of this dreaming.

1 comment:

Rebekah Chow said...

Yes, fun with a scanner, again!

I'm on Flickr a lot.

Jessica K.. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr