31 October, 2009

Soaps are up at Etsy!

My handmade soap bars have finished curing and are ready to pack up and send to YOU! My position as host is unpaid and I would love to support myself (read: pay off student loans) by selling what I make while I'm here. Oh, and they're CHEAP! If you order soon, I'm throwing in a free sample bar of another variety! Order a few bars and I may just include a handful of samples. Feel free to regift to your heart's content!

So, which ones float your boat?



Simple, unscented and hand-stamped


Sweet spearmint bars-- vegan!


Nag Champa and oatmeal


Calendula: round slices with organic calendula flowers


All-natural blueberry and lavender bar


(My personal favorites: lemony calendula bars that smell delicious!)


Peppermint morning soap with coffee grounds for scrubbing!


Where my foodies at? Salt and pepper soap may be rare but I think it's a perfectly respectable combination!

No comments:

I'm on Flickr a lot.

Jessica K.. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr